Hello There!

Welcome to my new blog, The Cartoon Gamer. My name is Aidan and I am a huge fan of video games and cartoons. On this blog I will share my opinion on certain video games and cartoons as well as some theories and post all around cool things I find about these topics.

 To start this blog of right I think I should let you in on my favorite cartoons and video games. As for cartoons right now I am mainly watching Steven Universe Future, Steven Universe, Pokemon (Season One, of course), Adventure Time, and some other great cartoons / animated shows.

For video games I like GTA 5, Cities Skylines, World of Warcraft, The Sims 4, and even Minecraft.
Anyway, I think that is good for my first introduction post, please check me out on

 YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5_1xytzRDO6jjc6CtvKIA


Comments